Stove Top Cheesy Tuna Casserole.
Get all the Ingredients & Direction on my channel below
The official start of summer is June 21. With only weeks left to prepare for longer days spent in the sun, these time-efficient beauty tips can help save money (and stress) for a laidback summer of easier beauty routines.
1. A back-to-basics makeup routine will save time on busy summer days. For carefree lips, try a tinted lip balm for a touch of color and extra moisture. Make sure it includes SPF; lips need protection from UV rays, too.
2. Lather up the oil-free sunscreen, especially for the face. Avoid sunscreens with oil to prevent acne breakouts; nothing ruins the first day of summer like an unwanted pimple.
3. Try a body lotion with shimmer and bronzing effects. Looking sun-kissed gives skin a youthful and hydrated appearance, which is always a good look for summer activities.
4. Add a pair of large, colorful sunglasses to your summer wardrobe. Not only will they provide much-needed UV protection, but they’ll give a neutral daytime outfit a fun pop of color.
5. Sip on water instead of calorie-laden alcoholic beverages. Add a flavored water enhancer to avoid the temptation of strawberry daiquiris.
It’s time to look great and save time this summer
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large seedless oranges, peeled, sliced, and halved
- 1/2 large pineapple, peeled, cored, sliced, and cut into wedges
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 ripe pear, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
2. Arrange fruit on plates and drizzle the honey-yogurt dressing on top.
So for the last few years now I have taken a serious look at my inner self and outer self. I’ve decided to take charge of my life , my health for my well being , inner and outer spirit.